MS Surveys

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: MS Surveys
In a message dated 12/22/2003 3:58:08 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

>Don't help them out, folks. They want you to tell them how to beat us.

They seem pathologically unable to sell me anything that beats a Linux or BSD.

I want my whole system to work out of the box. I want ONE set of install
discs, click-throughs, and detection. I want to be able to swap my disc for a
new one with the latest drivers for a small fee. I want a slightly better set
of stock apps. I don't expect Word XP, but at least supply all the current
office-document-format viewers and an AbiWord-calibre product.