KVM Recommendations

Author: Micah DesJardins
Subject: KVM Recommendations
I've used a Belkin 4 port at 1600x1200 but that may have been a fluke,
because I did have a bit of trouble at first. If at all possible,try
for shorter cable length or higher quality cable. It's a close call but
it made all the difference for me. Then again, with the cost of the
IOgear vs. buying new cable.. forget what I said and just get that!

Micah