http://www.faqs.org/faqs/

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/
what spam?

On Saturday 13 December 2003 07:02 pm, Don Fitzsimmons said:
~ I'm new to the list and I'm wondering what's up with the spam? Is this
~ normal for this list?
~
~ Don
~ On Dec 13, 2003, at 6:51 PM, Michael Havens wrote:
~
~ >
~ > Here is a UNIX how to for any who wants it.
~ > --
~ > <:-)~MIKE~(-:>
~ >
~ >
~ >
~ >
~ >
~ >
~ > This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
~ > Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of
~ > spam or viruses.
~ > Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam
~ > blocked from your
~ > E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is
~ > FREE with every account.
~ >
~ >
~ > http://www.vei.net/
~ >
~ > PLUG-discuss mailing list -
~ > To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change you mail settings:
~ >
~