Yesterday's GIMP demo

Author: Carl Parrish
Subject: Yesterday's GIMP demo
Just to keep "Mozilla is a development platform" out there. If you build
mozilla with native svg support in it, you could do something like this
with XUL. There are two guys who are working on a Complete SVG Mozilla
based browser (which will just prove that you can do other apps with it)
last I heard they were aiming to have it done by the time Gnome 2.6 was
released. But I haven't kept tabs on it. Anyways I don't really know of
a way yet but Mozilla is going in that direction.