Head to Head Chess

Author: Frank Mandato
Subject: Head to Head Chess
Carl,

you ever consider building a chatroom on your website? Should not be
difficult writing a java based program to implement one. Of course, I
have no idea how to write anything like that, so I am very interested in
finding out how it is done.

I have been thinking about this for some time now since I find it is
an easy way for friends and family to get together without having to use
yahoo messenger or even worse msn or aol.

Have great day!

FrankM