West Side Meeting

Author: Steve Smith
Subject: West Side Meeting
fhdavenport wrote:
> I must have missed something. The Teleconference Room in High Tech I at GCC
> had a class orientation going on in it. When I inquired as to where the
> P.L.U.G. meeting was to be held, nobody could find the location. I also
> checked High Tech II, but no joy.
>
> fhd

Sorry about that. We took over the room at about 18:55 when it became
apparent that there really was no class orientation going on. The room
*is* reserved for PLUG meetings the 4th Tuesday each month through
December 2004. You will occasionally run into IAs (lab folks) who
haven't heard about it.

iirc, we've got it from 6:30 through 10:00 with the meetings starting at
7:00.

NOTE: the 4th Tuesday in December is the 23rd and the building will
close at 5:00pm so:

==> There will be NO December meeting on 12/23/2003 at GCC <==

Steve