GCC unPLUGged

Author: Alex M
Subject: GCC unPLUGged
Steve,
count me in for helping with the westside meetings. I
don't want that meeting to go away and will certainely
do what I can to help it continue.
Alex

foodog barked:
>If there's interest - as in people willing to help

out - >I'd like to continue. I think we'd need to
pretty much >duplicate what East-siders have going:
presentation >coordinator, swag-gatherer, web-presence
maintainer(?). >I'm willing to schedule space and try
to improve the