DNS servers

Author: Frank Mandato
Subject: DNS servers
Thanks, Craig, Bart,

I shut off My X server and restarted it, now it works fine.

Btw, I have had a lot of outages recently with cox, the last one this
morning --- very frustrating. So I called their tech support and asked
for a credit, hey, they gave me 5 days without blinking an eye, any more
than that has to go through billing.

Hope some of you cox subscriber call and ask them for that credit.

FrankM