GCC unPLUGged. was: Re: installs this month

Author: Derek Neighbors
Subject: GCC unPLUGged. was: Re: installs this month
Steve Smith wrote:
| der.hans wrote:

|> moin, moin,

|> ... sneep

|> News from David over at DeLUG that they will be having a meeting on the
|> normal PLUG west side night at DeVry, so the meeting will be the normal
|> time, just at a different location. More details as I get them :).

|> ciao,

|> der.hans

| See'ns there's a new redheaded step-PLUG in town, I haven't reserved the
| conference room at GCC for next year.

| Dosvidanija, y'all. Thanks to everyone who helped.

??? I was under the impression that the GCC meeting was merely going to
visit the DeLUG meeting to help them kick it off. Not that the GCC
meeting was being canceled completely or permanently being moved.

I think there should still be a GCC meeting as WELL AS the DeLUG
meeting. I would hate to see the number of options go down. :(

- -Derek