OpenOffice fonts!

Author: Sanjay Darisi
Subject: OpenOffice fonts!
--------------050209010403050402060301

I have a question regarding fonts in OpenOffice, true type fonts or
whatever they call - I don't know what they are. Most of the times, I
had to open documents built on M$ office and OO doesn't render some
fonts well. I use OO 1.1 . A little bit of research and suggestions from
Austin, led me to install mscore true type fonts. That didn't fix
either. Do I need to install anything else? Anybody here has success
with the OO fonts??

Thank you,
Sanjay.

--------------050209010403050402060301

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
I have a question regarding fonts in OpenOffice, true type fonts or
whatever they call - I don't know what they are. Most of the times, I
had to open documents built on M$ office and OO doesn't render some
fonts well. I use OO 1.1 . A little bit of research and suggestions
from Austin, led me to install mscore true type fonts. That didn't fix
either. Do I need to install anything else? Anybody here has success
with the OO fonts?? <br>
Thank you,<br>
Sanjay.<br>

--------------050209010403050402060301--