Onsite Linix/Apache web server help needed

Author: Robert DelGarbino
Subject: Onsite Linix/Apache web server help needed
Onsite Linix/Apache web server help needed Monday 8:30AM in the vicinity of
Tatum & Shea.
System: Linux RedHat 7.3 web/mail server, Apache 1.33 (I think) on fairly
new server (6 months old).
Our customer has a Web and mail server was working fine then.......
    httpd will not start

I am a, dare I say it in this group, Windows Engineer who knows very very
little Linux but can appreciate its usefulness and implements it in various
networks. Our last Linux guru has left the state so we are seeking another
to fill in now and then.
Call me at 480-363-9049 to make arrangements.

Regards,

Robert DelGarbino
Vice President
Information & Communication Systems