Reading 5-inch floppy

Author: Vaughn Treude
Subject: Reading 5-inch floppy
FD:

This is akin to the "do you have the computer plugged in?" tech support
question. :-) Yes, I've got them right-side up. I've got a whole box of
them that I used to use on a regular basis. (That was back in the days when
they looked small, compared to the 8" floppies I'd been using at work!) This
floppy was write protected; so that message at least was correct. I believe
I've got another 5" drive somewhere, so I'll try that one tomorrow.

Vaughn