Linux Type Email Program to Run Under M$ - Purpose, Wean Off…

Author: Chris Gehlker
Subject: Linux Type Email Program to Run Under M$ - Purpose, Wean Off M$
On Nov 4, 2003, at 3:30 PM, George Gambill wrote:

> Recently, there was some discussion on this list (I think) about Linux
> type
> (GnuWin) systems running under M$ and the benefit of such programs to
> ease
> folks off M$ and towards Linux.
>
> I am looking for a substitute for M$ OutLook.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Strengths,
>
> Weaknesses
>
> Thanks
>
> George

Check out this page, George.

<http://email.about.com/cs/winclientreviews/index.htm>

I personally like Eudora and Pegasus. Many people will comfortable with
Mozilla. All filter spam, which Outlook and OE don't.

I consider bCentral, wholly owned by MS, to be a spam service. I'm not
surprised that MS won't put spam blocking in their mail clients.