LILO boot problem

Author: David Demland
Subject: LILO boot problem
Steve,

I have been working on this for most of the day and I still do not have it
running. I have found out something, the boot CD does not boot because of
the file system is a reiserfs, or at least that what the message displays. I
have found some information about this on the Internet but these messages
say I have to use initrd. I am sort of lost. How do I get all this to work.

David