Yesterday's GIMP demo

Author: Bryce C
Subject: Yesterday's GIMP demo
--=-gBw1RkIVfQ6+LZ51vtEA

Sodipodi is a vector graphics editor. Not quite an image editing program
but it does some of the same things with a slight difference in purpose.
Its name sounds like "SObi"-something at least.

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 11:54, Steven Cain wrote:
> In the GIMP demonstration yesterday, they talked about another program th=

at was better than GIMP. I want to fry and find it, only I don't remember =
the name of it. "Sobi"-something? Anyways, if anyone can help me out here=
, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks,