InstallFest - Finial Preparations

Author: Brian Christie
Subject: InstallFest - Finial Preparations
Hello everyone,
Just found the PLUG group and I'm planning on coming to the InstallFest.

Will an 802.11b access point be available? I have a laptop that I've
installed Knoppix on with an Orinoco card which isn't working properly and I
thought somebody might be able to help me at the InstallFest.

Also do you guys have enough power cords and/or patch cables yet? If not I
might be able to bring some.

How many people usually attend the InstallFests?

When's the best time to come? I was planning on coming around 11 (maybe
earlier) or so and going to the Knoppix presentation.

Thanks,
Brian Christie