Damn Lies

Author: David Demland
Subject: Damn Lies
I guess you have not read much about the history of "C" and Bell Labs. This
is the same picture that has been painted about the "C" Language and Unix
for many years. I have read some of this history back in 1984 when this new
language "C" was just beginning to show in the development world. It was not
until about 1991 or 1992 that SCO was even seen in most of the work places I
was around. I would say that this picture is most likely accurate fro what I
have seen in my professional life. From what I have lived in my career this
was not to far off from what I have seen so I do not see the problem.

David