saved websites

Author: Emmanuel Gravel
Subject: saved websites
Knowing which browser you're using is essential for this step. In a
previous email you seemed to state you're using Konquerer. I use either
Mozilla or Galeon, so YMMV. In Mozilla, I go to Edit->Preferences, then
Advanced->Cache, then I click the "Clear Disk Cache" button. Somewhere
in the Konquerer settings you should find something similar.