I'm so lazy

Author: Derek Neighbors
Subject: I'm so lazy
--=-aAQGaQwdVEWS1BICZUyI

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 15:29, Chris Gehlker wrote:
> I'm so lazy that I don't even want to check the calendar on the PLUG=20
> site for upcoming events. And yet I hate to miss any. Furthermore with=20
> nice public standards for calendaring, all PLUG needs to do is load the=20
> calendar on a WebDAV server and I can simply subscribe. Then I can stay=20
> up to date with *no* effort on my part and very little effort on PLUG's=20
> part.
>=20
> So how come we can't subscribe to the PLUG calendar?

Hopefully you will able to soon. I have talked to Hans about offerring
iCAL feeds. He is on same page. I think there may be interest from
AZOTO in helping many of the local groups (not just PLUG) that deal in
Free Software get iCal based feeds and then AZOTO could aggregate them
in an Arizona Free Software feed so to speak.

--=20
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnuenterprise.org