part-time internship

Author: Marcia Wilbur
Subject: part-time internship
I just got this on wed.... maybe good for you.

Company: Enterurl Inc. www.enterurl.com
Department: Information Technology
Position: Intern-Web Developer
Starting Date: Immediate
Reports to: Technical Project Manager

Contact:
Marwan Madanat, Technical Project Manager
Enterurl Inc.
480-987-2326

Responsibilities:
Participate in the design and development of our clients web sites and
applications software. Share knowledge and skills in addition to applying
themselves to rapidly become a contributing member of the development
staff.
Participate in design and functional specification development meetings.
Assume
responsibility for code developed and test code to their fullest
capabilities.

Operating Systems:
Unix, and Linux. Windows NT and Windows 2000 Server.

Languages & Development Skills:
HTML, PHP, Microsoft ASP, VB, VBScript, Java Script, and JSP

Databases:
Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle a plus.

Education:
Junior and higher with Computer Science or equivalent degree.
Candidate should be able to work in a small and highly motivated
environment.
Able to work under deadline and adhere to project plans. Should be a
creative
thinker and work well with end-users and designers. Should be a
self-starter and
able to work flexible schedule when needed to meet project delivery dates.

Pay Type: Internship Class credits and we will take the time to teach
candidate
new technical skills.