Mythtv

Author: Bryce C
Subject: Mythtv
--=-xX/3AjS/BZwPtZ9PrsuV

I don't have any experience with Via's boxes (I lean towards
Shuttle+nVidia which does work) but I know many people on yhe
mythtv-users list would be willing to share their experiences. You might
also look through the list archives. I remember a good amount of
discussion about the EPIA way back when I was on the list as a
contributor and CVS tester.