Farewell to Fritz

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Farewell to Fritz
I knew it would happen... I even called it... I might have caused it to
happen, but it occured non the less. *FLAME WAR*

For all his sins Senator Hollings worked hard to keep manufacturing jobs
in this country, so I can not accept that he is evil. The man has back
bone, says what he thinks, and has my respect.

As for using word, it is what is at my place of employment. Also it has
the best spell/grammer checking around. I have no problem using msft
products when they turn out something that works well. Their trackballs
are an excellent example of a great product. And their tivo like device
(that they abandoned, grrrrr) is far better than the competition IMHO.

The article that was submitted should have had context added, or better
yet, a more tech focused non editiorial one could have been used...

Flame away... Top posted with pride