Newbie install fest question

Author: der.hans
New-Topics: Ride to Install Fest wanted.
Subject: Newbie install fest question
Am 11. Oct, 2003 schw=E4tzte ec so:

> I don't have transportation except the city bus system
> and my bicycle.
>
> If I bring everything except the monitor, will I be
> able to hook it up to a monitor there?

We can work without the monitor, but you might have to do some reconfigurin=
of X once you get home.

> I can haul it onto the bus, but the 17 inch monitor
> makes it a reallll pain.

Maybe someone can offer you a ride :).

> Cyclists should expect and demand safe
> accommodation on our public roads,
> just as does every other user.

Motorr=E4der t=F6ten nicht. Motorr=E4der werden get=F6tet.

=BBMotorcyclists don't kill. Motorcyclists get killed.=AB

s/Motorc/C/ for you :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  "... the social skills of a cow on acid." - der.hans