PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #4029 - 14 msgs

Author: George Gambill
Subject: PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #4029 - 14 msgs
Bart,

Why don't you let me print them. I buy paper for $1.00 per ream (Fry's Elec
when on sale) and can print 20 pages a minute (black and white) 6 pages a
min (I think) color. I can just start the printing and go to lunch.

No point spending cash if it can be free. Your developing them has been a
GREAT help!!! Thanks.

Any point in using color???

Let me know when the finished product is at :

    http://members.cox.net/bartgarst/waiver.sxw
    http://members.cox.net/bartgarst/menu.sxw

How many do we need?

Re: tutorial

If you feel comfortable with and have the time to right the tutorial, that
would be fantastic.

I should be able to print those also.

George

.

> --__--__--
>
> Subject: RE: Installfest menu - last chance to review
> From: Bart Garst <>
> Date: 07 Oct 2003 15:26:44 -0700

... snip ...

> Ok, 2 forms. 1 is the waiver (which we keep), the other is
> the menu (the
> user keeps). This means I'll only be able to have 100ea printed.

...snip...

> The protocols were the issue. The newest has them fixed, but
> it needs to
> be downloaded (Do I write the tutorial for this or not?).

... snip ...