SpamAssassin with fetchmail

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: SpamAssassin with fetchmail
Brian Tafoya wrote:
> I am a long time user of the Clark distro and ditributor, so maybe can
> help you out. Installing fetchmail and SpamAssassin under the distro is
> simply "apt-get install cc-spamassassin fetchmail" which brings in all
> of the Clark configuration. :)

That is a good tip, Brian. I'll try it when I get back home tonight.

However, as I recall, I had to add freshrpm.net to the sources list to
apt-get fetchmail because the Clark sources did not have it. Your
suggestion does not mention changing the sources list so maybe I am
remembering wrong. You are confident that fetchmail is in the standard
sources for apt-get on ClarkConnect?

In any case, I will try your suggestion and report back to the list.

Alan