EZ Red Eye Removal Technique Was:GIMP Presentation

Author: Dennis Kibbe
Subject: EZ Red Eye Removal Technique Was:GIMP Presentation
On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 13:18, Ted Gould wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 07:19, Dennis Kibbe wrote:
> > Ted - Here is another way to do it that is quite easy and doesn't
> > require any selecting.
>
> I hadn't done it like that but another way that I like is to put the
> pencil in 'Saturation Mode' and just remove the color that way. With
> the presentation I was trying to focus on selection in general - so
> that's why I went with that technique. It amazing how many different
> ways there are to do things in GIMP (probably Photoshop too :)
>
>         --Ted

Ted,

I start Steve Berger's Advanced Photoshop class on the 16th -
www.prodigitalimage.com, I highly recommend his classes by the way, and
was planning to dual boot the laptop to Win2k with Photoshop and bring
it to the class. Now I think I'll try Cross-over Office (Photoshop
seemed to work OK under the demo) and run Photoshop and GIMP side by
side as a comparative study. (Oh, if GIMP only had a history brush!),
should be interesting

Dennis
PS - I see that Code Weaver has dropped the price of Cross-Over Office
to $54.95