PLUG meetings info

Author: Derek Neighbors
Subject: PLUG meetings info
--=-2vwCoKdOGPQ8jqmvdqZu

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 16:48, Gabe Grijalva wrote:
> the book publisher would like to know attendace
> figures for monthly PLUG meetings so if someone could
> send me some info asap it would be appreciated...Gabe

Based on my experience.. The East Valley Monthly meetings tend to draw
between 25 and 50 people regularly. The stammtisch (sp) usually has at
least 10. (though I have only gone on special occassions) =20

I have no idea about West Valley meeting attendance. The Installfests I
have been a part of had well over 100 people but well under 500. :)

Hope that helps.

--=20
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise