Linux author interview

Author: Lynn David Newton
Subject: Linux author interview
Gabe> ... a new book titled Moving to Linux: Kiss the
Gabe> Blue Screen of Death Goodbye.

Whereas the author's intentions might be good, and for
all I know it may even be a good book, but a title like
suggests something that may be more anti-Microsoft than
it is pro-Linux.

It also suggests that one of the primary reasons for
switching to Linux is to avoid crashes. Whereas that
may have been true in the past, my understanding is
that it is less so today. Not that I'm an expert,
because I have never owned a machine that runs any form
of Microsoft OS native. I've just heard from those
obliged to use it that newer iterations of Windows are
considerably more stable than they used to be.

Whatever the case, my point is that the title has a
negative ring to my ears.

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ