InstallFest menu - I need feedback

Author: tickticker
Subject: InstallFest menu - I need feedback
forget the newbies, I show it to admins. Webmin is a great tool!! It's the
first thing I install on any RH system. easy to connect to, and over ssl,
relatively secure. here's a short rundown of why I like it:

Centralized administration of most any service. I can surf to the next module
to configure faster than you can move through cli.

Open source with a decent sized contingent of programmers constantly updating
it

installs easy

update mechanism

it's own user file with customizable views and themes. (I have access to all
configurations, my techs get a small subset... depends on their skill level)

in the module configs, they list core settings including the actual config
files and their location.

It's not THAT dumbed down, just an easy interface. in fact, some modules
probably hold settings that you would never know about without memorizing the
man pages.

Actually, I could go on.

but I won't. It comes with Mandrake, Installs super easy on almost any
system.

anthony