Apointment for install fest

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Apointment for install fest
Can I schdule in an appointment for the install fest? I have rather
specific needs, and it would probaly save time to have an appoinment
someone with the needed knowledge.

I have a Toshiba Satelite Pro 420 CDT that will need a net install of
debian which will need to boot from a floppy. The nic is a pcmcia 3com
model 3ccfem556 B. Next it will need whatever is needed to get a Orinoco
802.11b card up and working. Finally it will need a firewall/NAT
installed so that the laptop will be gateway for my network which will
be fed over the nic.

I would prefer not to have X installed, but that could allways be gotten
rid of.