Installfest Menu

Author: George Gambill
Subject: Installfest Menu
Bart,

Thanks, you are now the official "Keeper of the Menu"

Some thoughts for additional lines might be:

__ Firewall
__ Desktop ICON to PLUG
__ Desktop ICON to http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en/ Table of
equivalence
__ Workstation __ Server __ Laptop (fairly obvious) -or- __ Custom
__ DHCP
__ SSH
__ Telenet
__ WWW (HTTP)
__ Mail (SMTP)
__ FTP
__ News Server (someone might want on of these)
__ NFS File Server
__ Windows File Server (SAMBA) this might be a bi much for an InstallFest
__ Print Server
__ Anonymous FTP Server
__ Boot Diskette

Note: Maybe the desktop Icon's should be a "given" (always checked) but
could serve as a reminder allowing the menu to function as a check list.

Some of this stuff may be too much for an Installfest. Lets beat this to
death.

Bart, thanks again.

George