Instant Messaging

Author: Bryce C
Subject: Instant Messaging
--=-CqyyfnduJswezeCUUWEh

Am I in some sort of bizarre time warp or something? Last version
released (as confirmed by gaim.sf.net) is .68 on 9/3/03. I also just
sync'd my portage and the latest ebuild (which is what I have installed)
is .68-r2 dated 9/8/03. I know .69 should have been released last night
but there's no ebuild in portage nor nothing (that I'm seeing at least)
on the site.
Care to tell the list, or me, where you got your hands on a time
machine? Oh the things I wish I could take back.

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 09:59, David wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Matt Alexander wrote:
>=20
> > Yahoo recently made some changes to their setup (yesterday, I believe) =

and
> > had been sending warnings for the last week or so to upgrade. I've bee=

> > using Gaim to connect to Yahoo and today it won't connect.
> >=20
>=20
> gaim just released a new version (as of today) that fixes this. I just=20
> emerged it and it works fine=20
>=20
> David

--=20