Bandersnatch stolen

Author: der.hans
Subject: Bandersnatch stolen
moin, moin,

sadly the owner is being forced to sell.

We need another location for the GNU/Linux Stammtisch if we wish to continue
having the meetings.

It needs to have a no cost Internet connection ( preferably both wireless
and wired ) and needs to be open for all ages. Having beer and not so
expensive snacks would be good. If they normally charge for the Net
connection, but let us in for no cost, that would probably be acceptable.

Not in downtown Tempe. I will not be supporting MAMA. They've driven off all
the good businesses.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
#    -- Albert Einstein