I'll burn debian

Author: der.hans
Subject: I'll burn debian
Am 16. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Bart Garst so:

> I'll burn 3 copies of disks 1-3 (9 total). Does this sound about right.
> I can do more if need be.
>
> Do we want woody?

For installing debian we want woody, even if all we do is immediately updat=
to sarge or sid.

> What I need to know is can I deliver them to someone at a west side
> meeting. I can't guarantee I'll be at the install fest.

I'll be giving the presentation, so odds are that I'll be there :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw