logrotate

Author: der.hans
Subject: logrotate
Am 10. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte so:

> For Squid can the store.log files that have been rotated be deleted are t=

hey useful for anything, I read in the documentation to they are for debugg=
ing.

> What is needed to be configured in logrotate so that it does not rotate /=

var/log/squid/access.log

> On my linux system logrotate rotates access.log and store.log I want logr=

otate to continue to rotate store.log but not access.log. I have read the =
manpage etc but still need some assistance.

Look at /etc/logrotate.d/squid.

Use RCS to track changes made to the file. See my RCS guide for how to use
RCS for conf files :).

https://www.LuftHans.com/unix/

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Stell dir vor, es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin...