For Sale: 20GB Laptop HD

Author: david uhlman
Subject: For Sale: 20GB Laptop HD
I don't mean to be a spoil sport here but fair is fair. I think it would
be hard to find a place to pay $150 for that drive.

CNETPC has it or one substantially similar for $84
http://www.cnetpc.com/productinfo.asp?item=HD-IB25GB shipped new.

I think it is great people can sell things through PLUG but at the same
time a person to person sale probably shouldn't command the highest
price with its added risk and all.

I hope this message isn't taken the wrong way, so I will keep quiet on
any responses, criticisms accepted.

Sincerely,
David Uhlman
CTO 50KM Inc.