Free Security Vulnerability Scan from Edgeos

Author: KevinO
Subject: Free Security Vulnerability Scan from Edgeos
Jay wrote:

> Absolutely! Nessus (and nmap, Whisker, Nikto, etc...) is a great tool.
> That is why Edgeos uses it and has been actively contributing to Nessus'
> development for the past 18 months. Very good stuff, indeed. Edgeos adds a
> lot of additional value and features over vanilla Nessus, but you are
> right, Nessus is a great tool.

It was a really good deal when Jay offered us the $10 scan deal several months
back, this is even better.

I have run nessus scans and seen what Edgeos provides also. (Having paid to
have a scan performed.)

I have to say that I feel it is well worth the price, even at the regular price.

- --
KevinO

"If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?"
- -- Lily Tomlin