php developer needed

Author: tickticker
Subject: php developer needed
I just had my php guy disappear on me. I need someone to work with oscommerce and the horde framework (not too difficult if you know php well), MySQL, and some general linux knowledge. Site will grow with skillset (forums, classifieds, site unification, etc).

$20-$30 an hour with work coming on at least a weekly basis. telecommuting is allowed but at least a day or two a week in the office would be nice. This person could get 40 hours a week if they wanted. could become a perm job. No help desk work neccessary but appreciated. (5 calls a day MAYBE to the whole department)

Casual to business casual dress (ie shorts and a baseball cap are ok, but well groomed with khakis and a polo shirt are better) as this is a business environment.

Also some ground breaking software potential involved in a whole new, legitimate vertical market that could not be legally digitized until now (like medical records way back when.... now you've got hipaa).

EOE

contact me off list

Anthony

ps. Please forward to Plug Dev list as I don't belong.