OOo presentation?

Author: der.hans
Subject: OOo presentation?
Am 20. Aug, 2003 schw=E4tzte Carl Parrish so:

> Have you looked at the flash tutorial? Also you might want to check out
> the OpenOffice Resource kit.

Of course I have NOT looked at the flash tutorial.

They have this thing called impress. They're fools if they're not using tha=
for presentation material and they're not putting stuff up in its format.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918