OT: Gym Locker Theft, Live and Learn

Author: Ed Skinner
Subject: OT: Gym Locker Theft, Live and Learn
Thanks for all the comments.
     I thought it'd be great to have a little embedded Linux machine with=
 a=20
camera sitting in the bottom of the locker looking up. The software would=
=20
record only when the scene changes and then burn everything to flash. I'd=
=20
also include a really LOUD noise maker to hopefully make the thief run aw=
ay=20
(leaving the embedded Linux box behind).
     Until then, what's a good brand for combination locks or should I ju=
st=20
look to spend $25 or so (instead of the cheap $10 Masterlock)? [I've=20
abandoned the idea of a keyed lock. Thank you.] [And the only thing in th=
e=20
locker will be street clothes from now on.]
     Thieves get ready: we're leaving for the gym shortly!

--=20
Ed Skinner, , http://www.flat5.net/