URGENT: tonight's meeting

Author: der.hans
Subject: URGENT: tonight's meeting
moin, moin,

I just found out that we can't meet at Sequioa tonight.

We have several options:

1) blow off the meeting this month
2) hold the meeting another night
3) find a new location near Sequoia

Vote NOW!

Brian will put up signage to let anyone who doesn't get the message via the
list ( and announcement list ) know.

For 1 I put out messages to discuss and announce and Brian puts up the sign.

For 2 we need to decide when, then goto 1.

For 3 we need a place *and* a projector. Bandwidth is not a requirement, but
would be nice. The location needs to be within a 10 to 15 minute drive from
Sequoia. That way those who miss the notices can still make the meeting.

Sorry for the late notice. I just found out. Now we have to deal with it.

If you have a place we can meet email me on or off list as you prefer.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;
#  Intelligence without communications is irrelevant."
#  Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC