Uh oh.. vmlinuz?

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Uh oh.. vmlinuz?
I just went through my /boot on my sparc deleating all the kernel that I
made that did not work (btw I made a bunch) and I deleated vmlinuz,
which was probaly not a good thing. My new kernel is vmlinux-1.0, but
isn't there something that needs vmlinuz there?

Something to do with sym links? Oh well..

I have not turned the computer off yet and will wait for someone to tell
me that it is ok to turn it off...

Thanks for any possible help

                                   .-.
Robert Wultsch                   // \\
Linux User                      /(   )\              AIM:sheepsleep7
Don't fear the penguins          ^^-^^                  (602)6927564