/ spanning multiple disks

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: / spanning multiple disks
I have a sun sparcstation 20 that has 2x 1gig hard drives. The first
drive I created a a single bootable partition on, and the second I
created with the first partition being .5 gig and type linux native, and
the second is .5 gig and linux swap.

I have mounted the first scsi disk as root, and the debian installer is
asking where I would like to mount the first partion of the second disk.

Is there anyway to seemlessly span the entirety of the first disk with
the first partition of the second disk all mounted as / ?

                                   .-.
Robert Wultsch                   // \\
Linux User                      /(   )\              AIM:sheepsleep7
Don't fear the penguins          ^^-^^                  (602)6927564