Need help! Calling all Linux experts here.

Author: Kurt Granroth
Subject: Need help! Calling all Linux experts here.
On Tuesday 05 August 2003 12:53 pm, Ernest Baca wrote:
> Actually I have a call into Han Reiser and waiting to hear from him. I
> figured though that given an experienced developer this could be done quite
> easy, plus I have no idea how cozy Hans will be with the idea of making
> changes just for forensic purposes. I would think he would have bigger
> issues to work out.

Back in the early days of reiser (before it was integrated into the kernel), I
had some massive problems and emailed Chris Mason. He was instantly and
above-and-beyond-the-call-of-duty helpful. It might have been because it was
in the early bug-smashing days but for whatever reason, I was (and am)
eternally grateful. If Hans is too busy (and/or you don't want to pay the
$25), you might try emailing Chris.