Need help! Calling all Linux experts here.

Author: Ernest Baca
Subject: Need help! Calling all Linux experts here.
nolog only affects journal entries and not the mount count. For some reason
reiser demands to write that mount count to the drive. Now I know that
there are other ways of attacking this like imaging a drive or using a
Windows piece of software which doesn't help when you need to do the work in
real-time.

As far as evidence. It is very important that the state of the drive does
not change. It's like the OJ Simpson bloody glove. The prosecution has to
show that the glove has remained in the same state as when the police seized
it. Droping the glove in a puddle of mud two days later would invalidate
that evidence because it had changed even though you can explain what
happened. I hope this clears up my dilema.

I am pretty sure that the reiser fs will need to be hacked. Any takers at
the challenge?

Ernie Baca

www.linux-forensics.com