JOB: Perl / website development

Author: Entelin
Subject: JOB: Perl / website development
I have a client who is looking for a person to work 2 days a week
physically at their location in downtown phoenix. They want to extend
the capabilities of their website. It does things like keep track of
what government officials vote for certain things, what percent of the
time they vote for you or against etc. If things go well they might
extend it to a full time position. Their entire system runs off of
Linux, except for the desktops. The site is written heavily in Perl
knowledge in PHP and other things is a plus. Email me your resume or
other info if your interested.

Thanks.

--
Entelin <>