Hijack + Re: OT:WTB:wireless access point

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Hijack + Re: OT:WTB:wireless access point
Fine, make fun of the guy that knows jack about languages other than
english, latin, some basic, and some c++. :)

If I can get both working it would uber cool, but if I can not get
things going correctly then I say oh well...

I just bought
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3424566585&category=3710&rd=1
, but before doing so I figured out what model it probaly was and then
googles it with linux.

It appears to be a real modem so I will hope for the best.

The only things in my house that is mission critical is my year old
laptop (1.6 celly, xp and debian) and my Ultimatetv (think tivo... mips,
windows ce and nore uptime than anthing else I have ever used).

--
                                   .-.
Robert Wultsch                   // \\