FSF Counsel's Take on SCO

Author: Derek Neighbors
Subject: FSF Counsel's Take on SCO
Yip. The evils of having to use webmail. That and the fact that
plug.phoenix.az.us is about as hideous of a domain name that could exist
for a user group. My boycott of not having a sensible domain name is that
I merely 'reply-to' an existing message instead of composing a new one. I
could add address entries for plug, but that would defeat the protest. :)

-Derek