Peachtree and Linux

Author: Kyle Faber
Subject: Peachtree and Linux
Hey everyone,

=09I was having a conversation with someone at the AZ Tech Expo who menti=
oned=20
using Peachtree while on a network with another Linux box. Apparantly, t=
he=20
consensus was that Peachtree detects the linux box and stops functioning.

=09Hopefully, someone out there can confirm or deny this information, and=
if you=20
can confirm it, do you have a work around?

=09One of my customers just hit the "recommended" upgrade from Peachtree =
and all=20
network functionality ceased. It is installed on a Windows 2k Pro machin=
e,=20
and there is a ClarkConnect Linux Firewall protecting the world from the =
XP=20
workstations (or vice versa if you prefer ;) )
--=20
Kyle Faber
Account Manager
EMR Internet

623-581-0842 voice
623-582-9499 fax

UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and=
=20
other countries.