OT:WTB:wireless access point

Author: Alan Dayley
New-Topics: Hijack + Re: OT:WTB:wireless access point
Subject: OT:WTB:wireless access point
Excellent points and a good idea.

But, judging by ebay prices, 802.11G is probably out of my budget right now. This will be for personal use at home. However, if someone has a G they want to let me have for a used B price, I'm all for it! ;^)

Alan